Leading the Field with the Latest in Green Solutions
We carry over 1,000 green and environmental cleaning products and equipment. Our goal is to provide effective, new and innovative, environmentally friendly, non toxic, non caustic and humanly safe cleaning products at a cost effective price. We continually work to expand our green product offerings to meet today’s need for environmentally safe cleaning alternatives.
Proud to be chosen as an FAC85 approved vendor for the State of Massachusetts!
Simplex Janitorial was once again awarded the FAC85 (Environmentally Preferable Cleaning Products, Programs, Equipment and Supplies) Statewide Contract becoming an FAC85 approved vendor for the State of Massachusetts.
The contract requires that all the green chemicals and janitorial paper products included in this contract are required to be “Independently Third-Party Certified;” which means that the environmental claims, as well as the product performance, have been tested and certified by an established and legitimate, nationally-recognized third party certification program.
In addition, Simplex Janitorial was selected for their ability to provide assistance in transitioning eligible entities to a green cleaning program.
Some of our more popular green products include:
- Green Paper Products and Towels
- Biodegradable Trash Bags
- Green Chemicals and Cleaners
- Green Cleaning Machines
- Green Chemical and Cleaning Dispensing and Delivery Systems
- Recycling Bin and Containers
What does “GREEN” mean to Simplex?
- The undiluted product shall not be toxic to humans.
- The undiluted product shall not contain any ingredients that cause cancer or are reproductive toxins.
- The undiluted product shall not be corrosive to the skin or eyes.
- The undiluted product shall not be a skin sensitizer.
- The undiluted product shall not be combustible.
- The undiluted product shall not contain substances that contribute significantly to the production of photochemical smog, tropospheric ozone, or poor indoor-air quality. The volatile organic contents of the product as used shall not exceed one percent by weight for general-purpose and bathroom cleaners or three percent by weight for glass cleaners.
- The product as used shall not be toxic to aquatic life.
- Each of the organic ingredients shall exhibit ready biodegradability.
- The product as used shall not contain more than 0.5 percent by weight of total phosphorus.
- The primary package shall be recyclable.
- The product must be a concentrate when tested.
- Manufacturers shall identify any fragrances on their material safety data sheets. Any ingredient added to a product as a fragrance must follow the Code of Practice of the International Fragrance Association.
- The product shall not contain alkylphenol ethoxylates, dibutyl phthalate, heave metals or ozone-depleting compounds.
- The product manufacturer, distributor or a third party shall offer training or training materials in the proper use of the product.